Hey Hot Stuff!
I just wanted to post something for and about Anni because she is Brilliant and Amazing and THE BEST! She is the one that motivated us and helped us to set up this blog. We would certainly all perish for sure without her! And since Mother's Day is this Sunday I think she should be recognized too because she is also a mother. :) She is such a wonderful mother! Annaca is extremely smart, talented and driven. She is such a great example, and I am so grateful and glad that she is my older sister because she inspires and motivates me to be better. She makes seemingly impossible things happen, and does it with such ease and grace! I want to grow up and be like her! She has helped me out so much, especially lately with registering and things, getting ready for college etc. I know that I can call her anytime and ask her ridiculous questions I should know the answer to and she will patiently help me out. I know I can always depend on her she is so reliable and responsible and resourceful! I could go on forever. I LOVE YOU ANN!
No comments:
Post a Comment