Monday, May 19, 2008

Love in the form of Chocolate

Happy Birthday Ally!!!
A while ago our dear sister Ally dropped her phone in the toilet, and lately it hasn't been working very well.... go figure. So my mom and I decided it would be fun to go get her a new phone for her birthday. We had this brilliant idea to switch her phone service over to her new phone and just tell her that mom had her phone turned off because she texts soooo much. Ha! So she's been begging to go get a phone, and my mom has been genius about coming up with reasons why she can't and leading Ally on. So tonight at her birthday party I gave her her present and told her since we didn't have time to go get her a new phone today we just got her some "chocolate" instead. Cute little Ally believed me and was so surprised when she opened it and realized I meant chocolate as in phone chocolate. It was fun and she was thrilled! Yay! Happy big 14 Ally! Watch out, only 2 more years 'til she's driving and on the dating scene!

1 comment:

copekids said...

Haha...Thank you so much for the phone I am entirely greatful!!