(La, I took these pics off your fam's blog, hope you don't mind)
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Happy Anticipation!!
We are all excitedly awaiting the arrival of our first grandson!! That's right, Austin and Laura are expecting a little boy in August. We've already started buying everything blue and the granddaughters are excited to have a little baby to take care of. BTW, doesn't Laura look just adorable! This is how every woman wishes to look when she is pregnant, CUTE CUTE CUTE!!

*The ever supportive husband ;)
(La, I took these pics off your fam's blog, hope you don't mind)
(La, I took these pics off your fam's blog, hope you don't mind)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Cope family! I hope you don't mind I found you guys off of Abbie. I am excited to keep up on the the blog! You guys are so adorable and I am so excited for Abbie that she is a big diamond d! YAY!
Post a Comment